CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our Bedroom and Bath


I love this bathroom.  It's full of light and the tile work is so pretty!


 Oh yes, that's me hiding in the toilet closet.  But look at those double sinks and lots of mirror!



I have yet to soak in this tub but it's definitely on the list.  I need to make this an "oasis" with plants and candles.  Work in progress.



This is our terribly messy closet but there is room for everything!


Did I already say MESSY?!


My desk area.  Have yet to get the laptop up and running so I can utilize this area.  Oh, and I think I need a chair.  Hmmmm.


I do have a guitar and have learned to play a little.  In Arizona a lady from church offered free guitar lessons on Sunday mornings.  Nicole and I were going.  Can't lose what we've learned so we bought a guitar from her.  I need to get it out!



We are in desperate need of window treatments, I know.  And what to put above the bed?  We've never had a TV in our room but no good place for it anywhere else.  I did watch Downton Abbey one Sunday night after the kids went to bed.  What a treat!


Good morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment