CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars

Oscars is a big event at our house.  It comes from my mom's love of movies and love of this show and now it is our love of movies and love of this show.  I love to see the beautiful gowns, hair, jewelry.  It's fun to fill out ballots and make predictions to see who will win.  We watch all 2 hours or more of the red carpet before the show begins.  This year it was just us and I didn't do as much as I hoped for due to illness but next year, watch out!  Usually we have a red carpet and get dressed up and have a microphone and do the interviews.  So fun!  You should try it!



Love the Oscar paper statue as a centerpiece.  Nicole did all my cutting for me.  She did a great job on the statue and the popcorn boxes.


Fried chicken, potatoes, deviled eggs, chicken salad with croissants.  Yummy!



Cut out stars to liven up our napkins


Handmade popcorn boxes, banana bread, cupcakes and donuts



Homemade Blackberry Limeade, delicious! On my pinterest boards

2 comments:

Melissa and Jason

What a fun tradition! I may have to try it.

Washington Hills

Oh, my word, your table is set up like a perfect picture from Pinterest! You're so awesome.

Post a Comment