CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 17, 2012

Kevin's Valentine's Gift

I didn't take pictures, but I will tell you about the gift I gave Kevin.  Again, thanks to pinterest, I gave him a gift every hour of the day.  I sent him to work with a bag of little gifts.  Each of them was labeled what time to open which one.

The first was to open at 7:14 - It was a CD of songs that I love and remind me of him.  He could listen to it on his way to work.

The second was to open at 8:14 - I gave him some gum and wrote "I chews you" on the package

The third was to open at 9:14 - Post-It notes with "I am stuck on you" written on the package

The fourth was to open at 10:14 - Bag of Twizzlers, his favorite

The fifth was to open at 11:14 - Card

The sixth was to to open at 12:14 - Brain teaser puzzle (he loves these)

The seventh was to open at 1:14 - Bar of Godiva milk chocolate carmel (a favorite)

The eighth was to open at 2:14 - Card

The ninth was to open at 3:14 -  Glow Sticks  "You light up my Life" (super cheesy I know)

The tenth was to open at 4:14 - Pop Rocks "You Rock"

The eleventh was to open at 5:14 - Chapstick (to get his lips nice and soft for when he gets home)

0 comments:

Post a Comment