CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Ensign's came to Gilbert for a visit!  This is my Mission President from the Connecticut Hartford Mission 1994-1996.  I love these two people dearly and was so honored that they took time to drive to our home for a visit.  They were already coming to visit their daughter in Chandler and called me as well. 

We had a lovely visit and I was grateful for my children to get to know them.  Grandma Ensign brought candies for the kids.  So cute! 

Joseph had just come down with a fever so I had to carry him out and prop him on a chair.  What a good sport!

Love you President and Sister Ensign!!!

1 comments:

Melissa and Jason

How fun that you were able to to see the Ensigns. I hope things are going well.

Post a Comment