CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Trees of Mystery

Paul Bunyan's Shoe

This is the Family Tree; one new tree grows off a branch and another tree grows off another branch; and so on



Peek-A-Boo; That's a tree root





The root of a fallen tree


The Cathedral Tree

People are married in front of this group of trees every year; our children felt we needed to reenact

The Brotherhood Tree


We took a sky ride up through the forest; I was terrified because I am scared of heights but they all loved it!



This is our view from the top (yes that's the ocean)

Beautiful Girl

Isn't he cute!

My sweet girls!

As a child growing up my family would come here on our vacations down to California.  It was fun to share it with my children.  They loved it!  I am so grateful that they appreciate the beauty of this earth as I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment